Women’s Anti-Aging Treatments Clinic in Q&A
At Assure Wellness Group, we offer hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for women looking to restore health to their body and bolster a more youthful appearance. Our treatment benefits you with quality sleep, a better orgasm, weight loss, and improve memory. Our team of dedicated and certified professionals is ready to help you achieve your personal health goals through safe and effective treatment that you can rely on. For more information, please feel free to contact us or request an appointment online. We have convenient locations to serve you in Chesapeake VA, Alexandria VA and Jacksonville NC.
Table of Contents:
As we get older, our body’s will naturally begin to show signs of aging – this includes wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, fat retention, and hair loss. While this is a normal part of the aging process, diminished hormone levels can make symptoms worse, leading them to becoming disruptive to your day-to-day life. Replenishing lost hormonal stores and creating hormonal balance is a great way to mitigate these symptoms while also helping you to look and feel your best.
At Assure Wellness Group, we offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT to increase and stabilize low levels of hormones found in the body. By raising hormone levels back to adequate levels, women often experience improvements to their physical and mental health which help them to look and feel younger.
These benefits include:
– Better quality orgasms.
– Better sleep quality.
– Decrease risk of diabetes, tooth loss, and cataracts.
– Decreased night sweats.
– Elevated mood.
– Improved memory and cognitive function.
– Improved skin elasticity.
– Increased lean muscle mass.
– Increased levels of energy.
– Increased libido.
– Less frequent and intense hot flashes.
– Reduction in fatigue.
– Weight loss.
While there is no way to stop or reverse the aging process, hormone replacement therapy can help optimize your body’s processes and functions to help you feel more youthful. It’s always best to consult with your primary care physician before starting a new treatment to make sure that it supports your personal and medical needs.
There are several hormones in the body that are responsible for helping you maintain a youthful glow. These include:
– Estrogen. This hormone is responsible for producing hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin, components that are key in keeping skin looking young and healthy. Estrogen also affects your ability to maintain and build muscle mass, keep your metabolism running smoothly, and bolster overall energy levels. Dwindling estrogen levels contribute to dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning skin.
– Testosterone. Low testosterone levels, even in women, can result in wrinkles, muscle loss, weight gain, and thinning hair. Boosting testosterone levels back to healthy levels can help combat physical, sexual, and emotional that accompany aging and falling hormone levels.
– Human Growth Hormone (HGH). HGH stimulates cell, muscle, and bone growth which contributes to younger-looking skin, less body fat, a faster metabolism, building muscle mass, higher energy levels, and cognitive clarity.
An anti-aging hormone therapy program is designed to correct hormonal imbalances that can lead to pre-mature aging or symptoms that make you feel older than you are. By supplementing levels of diminished hormones, specialists can slow the aging process, boost energy levels, improve skin and hair health, and increase libido and sexual performance. This is done by using custom designed hormone creams, gels, patches, pellets, or injections that specifically bolster hormone levels, allowing the body to function at a higher level.
Bioidentical hormones, which are used in more modern hormone therapies, are molecular twins to hormones that naturally occur in the body. They are derived from naturally occurring plant materials and can be customized to fit the patient’s unique goals and needs, resulting in fewer side-effects as the body takes to them more easily.
In women, estrogen is a vital component of skin function, health, and wellness that has been shown to improve skin elasticity, hydration, and thickness. As we age, the amount of estrogen in the body decreases, which results in the skin beginning to sag. When the skin becomes estrogen deficient, collagen stores also drop which results in fine lines, wrinkles, and drooping.
By re-introducing estrogen back into the body through hormone replacement therapy, you boost your levels back to adequate levels – the result of which is stronger, tighter skin.
At Assure Wellness Group, we offer anti-aging solutions, such as hormone replacement therapy, to help you look and feel your best at every stage of your life. If you’re interested in HRT and are wondering if it’s a viable option for you, For more information, please contact us or request an appointment online. We serve patients from Chesapeake VA, Portsmouth VA, Norfolk VA, Bethesda MD, Chillum MD, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Hybla Valley VA, Jacksonville NC, Half Moon NC, Piney Green NC, Forestbrook SC, Socastee SC and surrounding areas.